Actions and Detail Panel
Annual Parent Autism Conference
Sat, April 22, 2017, 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
The Annual Parent Autism Conference: Parents and BCBA Profesionals
Open and Free of Charge to Parents of children diagnosed with autism or/and BCBA Professionals for CEUs
Key Note Speaker: Catherine Lord, Ph.D.
The Institute for Behavioral Studies at the Van Loan School at Endicott College, featuring keynote speaker Catherine Lord, Ph.D., Dr. Lord is the Director, Center for Autism and the Developing Brain, New York Presbyterian Hospital.
- Behavior Management at Home and in the Community
- Function based treatment for Challenging Behavior
- Structuring Leisure Time
- Teaching a Skill: Developing a teaching plan for your child
- ABA: Understanding the basics
- Evidence based Treatements: Identifying treatment that works
A light breakfast will be served.