Annual Conference with Colin Shaw
Friday, October 18, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Saturday, October 19, 2013 at 12:00 PM (EDT)
"Emotions drive everything we do" says Colin Shaw... and he should know. He is without question one of the world leader in Customer Experience.
Emotional Intelligence isn't just about "soft skills", it's about "business". Plan to make the SoEI 4th Annual Conference part of your professional development for 2013. Come listen to dynamic speakers to get inspired, informed, and energized while learning to evaluate, develop, and apply your EI skills.
Why YOU should attend the 2013 SoEI Conference:
- Network with other EI professionals and win fabulous prizes at our Thursday evening reception.
- Build your skills and increase your value to your organization or clients.
- Get tools, approaches, and solutions you can put to use right away.
- Hear from leaders and practitioners in the field.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of Tampa, FL and the surrounding communities
Make it a "Double Header"!
Get certified in the EQ-i 2.0 on October 16-17
Become the expert and authority in emotional intelligence.
"Early Bird" rates available: http://www.societyofei.org/EQi.html
Sponsorship Opportunities Available. Contact us at: 813.431.9786
When & Where
Society of Emotional Intelligence - Tampa Chapter (soeitampa.org)
The Society of Emotional Intelligence (SoEI) is a nonprofit 501(c) (3) professional association. SoEI is dedicated to bringing emotional intelligence into practice in all walks of life including schools, families, organizations, and communities. SoEI is headquarter in Tampa, FL and has chapters in multiple US locations, London and the Bermuda college.