The Alliance for NJ Environmental Educators (ANJEE) needs your energy and enthusiasm and your intellect and ideas to help us chart the future of our alliance. Join the vibrant, caring and fun people who keep ANJEE going. What can you expect at this year’s Leadership Retreat?
- Recap of ANJEE accomplishments since last year’s retreat.
- Discussion of ANJEE’s Strategic Plan.
- Planning for our September 2017 Outdoor Conference and the 33rd winter conference in 2018.
- New volunteer opportunities.
- Executive Board and Advisory Council business meeting.
- National (NAAEE) and state environmental education updates.
- Private tour of Duke Farms.
- Special Guest Consultant from LaSalle University on Non Profit leadership.
- Socializing and networking opportunities with a vibrant group of educators. (A.K.A. fun!)
Registration and Logistics
DEADLINE: Sunday March 5, 2017
- Once you are registered, a packing list and retreat agenda will be e-mailed to you.
- Lodging for Saturday night is in one of Duke’s five comfortable cottages. All have full kitchens, shared living space and most have double beds.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided by the Duke Farms cafe. Coffee, tea & snacks will be available throughout the weekend. Dinner on Saturday night will be at Old Man Rafferty’s in Hillsborough.
Saturday & Sunday Overnight Registration
5 meals - 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner (Sat.) - one overnight
Cost: $45 per person.
Saturday & Sunday No Overnight Registration
5 meals - no overnight
Cost: $40 per person.
3 meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner - no overnight
Cost: $30 per person.
2 meals - breakfast and lunch - no overnight
Cost: $15 per person.
When & Where
Duke Farms serves as a leader of environmental stewardship and inspires visitors to become informed stewards of the land. It is a place of education, enjoyment and research that enhances the environmental health of the region.