Get ready for 2013 and Animazement's Sweet Sixteen!
Buy your weekend pass - pre-register NOW!
Check back through the year for updates on our website (http://www.animazement.org/ ).
At-the-door prices and pricing for children (6-12 years) will be the same as 2012. A child's pass can only be purchased at the door with the child present. Children 5 years and under need to pick up a free pass at the door.
Remember that pre-registration passes can only be picked up DURING REGISTRATION HOURS. These hours are posted on our website well in advance of the convention. Thank you for understanding that our staff needs to rest, too!!
When registering online, be sure that you put the attendee's information in the attendee information blanks if someone else is paying for the registration.
- There is a fee for online registration charged by Eventbrite. It is a percentage of the pass price. This fee will show up as an additional amount in each pass price.
- You will be paying our sponsoring corporation, Educational Growth Across Oceans (EGAO).
- Age and Sex information is used for demographic purposes only.
- ALL transfer requests must be made by May 10, 2013 - NO EXCEPTIONS. Snail mail us a request or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transfer requests made after price tier increase must be accompanied by the additional monies. For example, a pass bought at $50 in November 2012 can be transferred until December 31, 2012 with no additional monies; in January 2013, the request must be accompanied by the additional $5 difference in price.
- We have discontinued our group discount for large groups as of 2013.
Each attendee should bring a photo ID and a copy of the confirmation email when you come to pick up your pass. You will NOT receive a paper or electronic ticket; passes are picked up at the convention during registration hours.