A Free Community Day at the Living Coast Discovery Center:
Come out and join us as we celebrate
all of the unique Animals that call San Diego Bay home!
Join us for:
- Complimentary Admission all day for EVERYONE
- Animal encounters and feedings
- Dozens of community partner booths featuring interactive activities & games
- Enter raffles to win exciting prizes, like a VIP Animal Encounter, Suzie’s Farm tour, and membership to Agua Hedionda Discover Center
- Fun arts & crafts for kids of all ages
- Ms. Mallory Adventures
- Nós de Chita and Climate Kids Dance
We’ll be joined by several other conservation and education partners!
With our sincerest thanks to this year’s Animals on the Bay Day sponsoring organization: Coastal Conservancy
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We're located just off the E Street exit from the I-5 freeway. Park in our parking lot and take the shuttle in.
Take the trolley and get off at the E Street stop. Call 619-409-5900 and we'll pick you up with a complimentary shuttle.