Build your first CRM app in three days using Angular 2. You will be coached by an experienced Firebootcamp mentor who is also a current solution architect working on a production Angular 2 app when not training. Walk away with the source code, the course material and the confidence that you have built a working app.
In this 3 day workshop you will be building your own apps from scratch.
What’s included in this workshop?
- Three days tuition with an experienced Angular 2 developer.
- Full course material which will be updated as Angular 2 is updated
- Full source code for the three apps you will build for later reference and to be used as best practice
- Three months subscription to the FirebootCamp Angular 2 Slack channel
Kick Off & Basic Principles
- Lesson: Introduction to Angular 2
- Lesson: How to setup your machine Exercise
- Lesson: Hello World App – Part 1: Your First Component
- Lesson: Hello World App – Part 2: Two-way Data-binding and Adding Components
- Lesson: Counter App – Part 1: Communicating between Components
- Lesson: Counter App – Part 2: Services & Dependency Injection
- Lesson: Counter App – Part 3: Using the Http Client
Exploring Angular Syntax, Services and Routing
- Lesson: Attribute Directives
- Lesson: Learn the Plumbing – Understanding the Angular.IO ‘5 MIN QUICKSTART’
- Lesson: Angular 2.0 Syntax & Structural Directives Exercise
- Lesson: Advanced Communication Between Components
- Lesson: Task List App – Part 1: Components
- Lesson: Task List App – Part 2: Services
- Lesson: Task List App – Part 3: Routing
Angular 2 CRM - Angular CLI & Forms
- Lesson: CRM App – Part 1: Angular CLI with WebPack
- Lesson: CRM App – Part 2: Angular Modules and Routing
- Lesson: CRM App – Part 3: Manage Companies – Template forms
- Lesson: CRM App – Part 4: Manage Contacts – Reactive forms
Adam is passionate about building awesome teams and software projects. He loves people, patterns, processes, and technology. Adam spent much time this year traveling to all major capital cities in Australia training developers. He was born to be a mentor.
Duncan Hunter a software architect at SSW. Making sustainable software that solves real world issues is what makes Duncan tick. He is a full stack web developer specializing in making responsive front-end applications with AngularJS, Angular 2 and TypeScript.