San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Angel Week is a 4 day series of related events for Angel Investors - and Entrepreneurs.
They key event is the Gathering of Angels on Dec. 1. with Super Startupalooza, a pre-event on the Nov. 30 for Entrepreneurs and Investor reviewers.
The finalists of Startupalooza will present during the Gathering of Angels event.
Keynote: Kevin Harrington, Shark Tank Investor, TV Legend and founder of Starshop.
Related events include: Healthcare 2.0 Startups • Cannabis Investing • Innovation & Investing 2015 (Private Equity Forum) • Inventors Roadshow • IEEE IoT Central Startup Night • So You Want To Be An Angel
Sign up for the signature event and get access to the others:
About Super Startupalooza pre-event on Nov. 30: Microsoft Center, 11 Times Sq. This is a qualifying event for all startups who want to attend. All participants will be featured on the program and have presentatoin tables - finalists will be invited to pitch during the Dec. 1 Gathering of Angels event. A minimum of 12 companies will be selected to make elevator ptiches to the Gathering of Angels with a final pitch-off at the end of the day. Entrepreneur-oriented, all Angels welcome.
1. Gathering of Angels - Dec. 1 - Microsoft Center, 11 Times Sq. Angel-oriented Entrepreneurs can register.
2. Super Startupalooza - Nov. 30 (Pitching event to qualify for Gathering of Angels Presentation) All registrants get on program. Qualifiers get to pitch during main event. (Microsoft - 11 TImes Sq.)
3. Health 2.0/Medstartr Healthcare Startup Event - Nov. 30th, 9 - 5 pm (Microsoft - 11 TImes Sq.)
4. Innovation & Investing (Private Equity Forum) - Dec. 2nd - 12 - 5 pm (Yale Club)
5. Cannabis Investing - Dec. 2nd - 9 am - 2 pm (Dorsey & Whitney)
6. Inventors Roadshow - Dec. 2nd, 8 - 10 am (Microsoft 677 Fifth Ave.)
7. IEEE IoT Central Startup Night - Dec. 2nd 5:30 - 9:00 pm (Civic Hall 156 Fifth Ave.) 8. So You Want to Be an Angel Investor - Dec. 3rd (Emerge 212 at 125 Park Ave.)
Gathering of Angels: Agenda
1. Super Startupalooza - Nov. 30 (Pitching event to qualify for Gathering of Angels Presentation) Qualifiers get to pitch during main event. All registrants get on the program.
2. Gathering of Angels - Dec. 1 Angel-oriented event open to Entrepreneurs.
Gathering of Angels: Agenda
8:30 - Registration
9:00 - 9:30 Keynote: Kevin Harrington, Shark Tank Investor, Founder, Starshop
9:30 – 10:30 What Are Today's Best Deals?
Charlie O'Donnell, Brooklyn Ventures; Murat Aktihanoglu, Entrepreneurs Roundtable; Keren Crispin, Long Island Angel Network, Dr. Ira Wallace, MidAtlantic BioAngels
10:40 - 11:40 New Trends in Angel Investing
Craig Mullett, Angel Investor Forum; Dan Conley, Angels + LifeInfoSci Investors; David Beatty, Goldenseeds; Joe Rubin, FundingPost; Erica Duignan Minnihan, 1000 Angels
11:50 – 12:50 Who Closed the Exits? The New Liquidity.
Michael Segal, Wynston Hill Capital; David Sorin, McCarter & English; Jay Wright, Bayberry Capital; Bill Reinisch, Paladin Capital
2:00 – 2:30 Lunch Keynote Brian Cohen, NY Angels: Startup Promiscuity Without a Happy (Ending) EXIT in Sight
2:30 - 3:30 Angels Compare: Tech, Digital Media, Food and EdTech Investors Share Notes
Gregg Young, NY Angels; Les Neuman, iCANny; Jeffrey Silverman, Laconia Capital Group;
Dan Delmar, Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of Greater New York
3:40 – 4:40 Crowdfunding: Reg A+ vs Equity Crowdfunding
Adam Sharp, Early Investing; Erica Duignan Minnihan, 1000 Angels; Aaron Kellner, Seedinvest; Julie Smith, Meet the Investment
4:50 – 5:30 Pitch Off
5:30 - 7:00 Cocktail Party
When & Where
Convean is the organizing group of the The iBreakfast/iEvening, the longest running Digital Media Executive Forum in the country.
We have helped thousands of executives strategize and grow in the dotcom world. We have also helped entrpreneurs raise millions.