Guardian Angel Community Services (GACS) is proud to announce our 11th Annual Gala & Fundraiser: Angelica: Dancing With Our Local Stars, to be held on Saturday, April 1st 2017 at Bobak’s Signature Events (Woodridge, IL). GACS is proud to be the oldest non-profit in Will County, and with your continued support, we celebrate more than 119 years of service to the Joliet community this year. Funds raised at the annual Angelica Gala have allowed our programs to grow and expand over the years while fulfilling our mission to help empower people to improve the quality of their lives.
The event proceeds directly benefit GACS’ 7 unique programs that offer an array of services to our community, most of them free of charge:
• GROUNDWORK: Comprehensive services for individuals and families impacted by domestic violence
• SUZY’S CARING PLACE: Transitional housing & support services for survivors of domestic violence
• SEXUAL ASSAULT SERVICE CENTER: Sexual assault, rape crisis services, prevention education and outreach
• PARTNER ABUSE INTERVENTION PROGRAM: Support & education for the development of healthy relationships
• FOSTER CARE: Nurturing and safe homes for children, foster home licensing, and support services
• EXCHANGE CLUB CENTER: Parenting classes for the prevention of child abuse and neglect
• ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICES: Helping to protect adults with disabilities and the elderly in need
“Angelica: Dancing With Our Local Stars,” features prominent local residents who prepare a dance routine with a professional to perform at the event. This exciting event includes dinner, a dancing competition, raffle/silent auction, an award ceremony recognizing our top supporters and more.
Please contact Jane Ukleja, Fundraising & Operations Manager with any questions at 815-729-0930 x 1235 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to stay connected, please visit us on the web at www.gacsprograms.org