Actions and Detail Panel
Andrews Federal Credit Union supports the JBA Aim High Run Series Kickoff
Joint Base Andrews Tactical Fitness Center and Andrews Federal Credit Union present The Aim High Run Series
West Fitness Center Run Series will comprise of five selected running events throughout the season.
This run series will be conducted using a point system.
- All participants who finish receive 1 point
- Third place finisher male and female will receive 2 points
- Second place finisher male and female will receive 3 points
- First place finishers male and female will receive 5 points
- Top male and female with the most points at the end of the series will be the series winners.
- Participants will register for all runs on Eventbrite
- Free event shirt to the FIRST 50 registered participants for each event.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals awarded to the top three male and female finishers of every run.
- Overall prize for the top male and female will be announced at a later date.
AFCU supports the JBA Aim High Run Series kickoff 5K– 5 April
JBA Wingman 5K – 3 May
Remembrance 5K – 7 June (Honor the Fallen, POWs/MIAs)
Air Force Birthday 5K – 6 September
Turkey Trot 5K – 15 November