The seminar is a one-day camp for 7 hours with a lunch break.
The first two hours is Andrea doing an introductory, a schedule and program review of the day ahead, and motivational speaking, sharing her story about life and CrossFit, and how she got to where she is now. She goes over diet, training, and answers any questions anyone might have.
2 hours- OLYMPIC LIFTING: Movement prep, drills, lifting
45 min - Lunch
2 hours - GYMNASTICS: (muscle ups, HSPU, handstand walking)
1/2 hour - Short WOD and closing seminar
Need to know for the athletes:
- ALL LEVELS WELCOME: We have had first-time CrossFitters attend all the way to Regional athletes, and everyone in-between. We welcome you to bring a friend that's never experienced this type of training, or the person that doesn't think they're "fit enough," to attend. Learning drills and modifications to make progress and adjusting movement quality is our main purpose!
- PLEASE BRING:
- Notebook and paper! Revelations during the talk, after drills, or during lunch might have you wanting to take some notes.
- Extra clothing and fresh tank tops as it is an all-day event. Depending on the insulation, weather, be prepared.
- Sack lunch, or lunch money to use on the 45 min break between lifting and gymnastics. Bring at least two snacks and a water bottle.
- Wear workout clothes, tight or loose fitting, and flat shoes. Weightlifting shoes and lucky headbands are optional.
- A good attitude! Let's bring the energy and have a BLAST TOGETHER! ;)
Information about Andrea:
2 x CrossFit Games Team Division athlete
- 2011 Brick CrossFit, 5th place
- 2016 Team Dynamix, 4th place
6 x CFG Regionals competitor 2011-2016
Worldwide CFG Open Qual - top 50 female in the world 2011-2014
NY Rhino GRID body weight specialist 2014, 2015, 2016
Snatch: 165, Clean and Jerk: 215, Fran: 2:16
Height: 5'9" Weight: 150
Mesa State University 400m Hurdle record holder
Mesa State University 4x400m relay record holder
Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference 800m & 400m All-Conferance
Faith Rx'd NYC chapter director
Faith Rx'd Iron Sharpens Iron camps lead coach, small group leader
Share with friends