Analog Parents Raising Digital Kids
Smart Parenting in the Age of Internet, Smart Phone and Social Media
A Parenting Support and Education Program
Learn the good, bad and the ugly of digital life for kids and what to do about it:
- What is it that they do online? What are the apps they are using?
- How do we monitor and protect our children?
- How much Internet, gaming, social media, etc. is too much?
- What can we do about it? How can we use technology to help?
- What software, apps, and hardware are available to assist us?
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Save This Event
When & Where
The Women's Center
The mission of The Women's Center is to significantly improve the psychological, career, financial and legal well-being of women, men and their families, regardless of their ability to pay. Visit www.thewomenscenter.org for more information.