As your business changes, respond with agility
“An Optimal introduction to AgileBI” is a 2-day course, that provides Concepts, Processes, and Templates that enable your team to deliver using an Agile approach to Business Intelligence. The training is interactive with a split of 60% presentation and 40% exercises.
Our AgileBI approach means you can keep up with the constant changes demanded by your business users. To answer their questions at the speed, they ask them; you need to be able to respond with agility.
The business intelligence and data warehouse space are relatively mature. You can be confident that you have access to design and development approaches for any business scenario you will encounter. The thing we aren’t good at, as a profession, is collecting unambiguous requirements, slotting those requirements into proven designs patterns and developing data and content to deliver at speed.
We have adopted some of the leading edge concepts, processes, and templates to ensure successful delivery and then concentrated on how we break the business deliverables, such as a data warehouse subject area and dashboards, into small AgileBI blocks that can be delivered every three weeks. While ensuring, we do not compromise the ability to provide the complete solution over a period of months.
We have taken this combination of methods and processes which we have been using successfully for some years and distilled it into a 2-day workshop, so we can teach you to deliver like we do.
Who is this course for?
- Business-driven priorities
- Consistent team approach
- Full visibility of workload
- Talk to the business in plain English
- Enable self-service BI
- Data requirements designed for you
- Upfront input into the data model
- Agreed workload and estimates
- Realistic development timescales
- Enhanced communication with users
- Focus on the test approach
- Coach team on how to test
- Realistic testing timescales
- Automated test execution / regression
- Enable Test Driven Development
- Know the BI lifecycle
- Capture data requirements
- Learn a common BI-specific language
- Handover without re-translation
- Repeatable framework
- Document the right level of detail
- Clear visual requirements upfront
- Get access to data early
- Agreed workload
- Better estimates of effort to deliver
- Prototype as you go
- Faster report delivery
- Make trade-off decisions
- Re-prioritise when required
- Guided input into requirements
- Agreed realistic timescales
- Prototypes provide early visibility
- Enable better communication with stakeholders
You can get the full lowdown on the course here.
What do I need to bring to the event?
Nothing, we have it sorted
Is lunch catered?
Yes, oh and did we mention that it's awesome? Please contact us with any dietary requirements that you have
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
email@example.com, that's me.