Craig Fenske, Solution Engagement Senior Manager at Salesforce,
Introduces Us to the Customers For Life Perspective.
Come learn how the Salesforce Customer Success Group works with customers and partners to facilitate customer success. Topics to be discussed include:
- Pre-Sales Success Desk Customers For Life Team
- Post-Sales Precision Engagement and High Touch Customer Support Models and Premier Success.
Craig brings 18 years of technology deployment experience spanning all phases of the Sales and Deployment life cycle; including pre-sales support and engineering, contract and SOW development/negotiation/execution, project deployment, client on-boarding and post sales account management and project/program operations.
Craign Fenske has a long history reviewing SOWs. You might want to ask him, "what makes for a good one?" If you are a ISV, you might want to learn about whether third party apps play a role in the pre-sales or post sales process; and, whether, or not, they sometimes 'make the deal'.
When & Where
Salesforce Chicago Partner User Group (PUG)
Join us to network and learn in face-to-face meetings with other Salesforce ISV and SI partners. Build realtionships and knowledge.
- Discover ways to collaborate with other partners to grow our pie.
- Have fun growing our Salesforce.com businesses.
Meet 4 - 6 times a year; generally, on a Wednesday or Thursday at 3:00 PM; rotating locations, between Schaumburg, IL and Salesforce's ChicagoHub in downtown Chicago.
Members: What has happened with your product/business since last meeting?
For 1st Timers: Give a 5-minute 5-topic lightning talk. No selling or overtime.
- Name one (and only one) pain that you solve for customers.
- Name one thing with which you could use help.
- Name one thing with which you could help other partners.
- Name one thing that would make this group worthwhile for you.
- Networking and introductions
- Main Presenter
- More networking
Alan Lee, alan@FortKnoxDMS.com, 847-960-3914
Joe Izzo, email@example.com, 630-212-7376