An Intimate Evening with Rob Hill Sr. (Hosted by Sen. Dwight Bullard)
Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Loading your connections...
- Rob Hill Sr.’s dynamic approach to writing gives way for him to have an unparallel impact on his readers that stretches far beyond the books he creates and sells. He is an avid social media influencer whose following on major networks such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram amasses over 2,000 new followers daily. Rob is also a passionate philanthropist, his efforts are made evident in his work within the community as he makes frequent visits to schools, recreation centers, group homes, penitentiaries and churches where he contributes his time as a motivational speaker and inspirational leader. His “Thousand Kings Foundation” was created for the mission of inspiring, impacting, and influencing young people to pursue their dreams and live extraordinary lives. Since it’s inception in 2012, 10 students were awarded $10,000 in scholarships to be used to further their educational and professional aspirations. “We want to wow them and show them just how valuable they are to this world, our communities, and our future” says Rob. “We want to show them how much life can change when you commit to something and you’re willing to sacrifice to get it.”
- This same sacrifice is the driving force behind Rob’s work ethic and success. Rob’s past foray into authorship resulted in the popular books “About Something Real” and “For Single People Who Still Understand the Value of Relationships”, the latter of which reached #1 on Amazons best sellers list in Relationships. Those two books were the groundwork for Rob’s current mission to restore this generation’s confidence in love and healthy relationships. Rob, affectionately know by supporters as the “Heart Healer”, works to connect with and increase people that are hurting, stagnant, lacking faith and hope, for whatever reason. His newest projects continue this mission by encouraging readers to look within and discover ways to grow as an individual. The audio book was created for those who have the courage and faith to still have hope, while it’s paperback counterpart caters to those strong enough to believe in Love.
- Rob will be making a stop in Miami next Thursday October 3rd at Briza on the Bay (Downtown Miami) for an intimate poetry night and meet and greet with his fans! Make sure to welcome Rob to the city and come out and support. Tickets can be purchased online at: http://robhillmiami.eventbrite.com/ or directly at the door the day of the event.
- Rob can always be found online at Instagram.com/robhillsr, Twitter.com/robhillsr or Facebook.com/robhillsr, where he is dedicated to doling out his words of wisdom to his legion of supporters.
- This event is brought to you by Parallel MKTG and Concrete Marketing Concepts and sponsored by Flor de Cana Rum.
For more information contact: Kyle@parallelmktg.com or (786) 234-1935 for details.
Have questions about An Intimate Evening with Rob Hill Sr. (Hosted by Sen. Dwight Bullard)? Contact Parallel MKTG.