Join us at our workshop on what parents need to know about paying for college. We will take an inside look at qualifying for financial aid and will discuss the following key elements:
- Will You Qualify for Financial Aid?
- How to Generate Your EFCs now?
- Will Your Investments Hurt Financial Aid Chances?
- What FAFSA and PROFILE Formula Care About?
- What Are the Big Influencers of Financial Aid?
- Ways to Maximize Financial Aid
Registration is required for this event. If you are unable to make it after registering, please email the host to release your seat to others.
Please allow extra time for parking and use the free indoor parking garage adjacent to the office building.
Sign in registration starts at 9:20am and workshop will start on time at 9:30am. Since it's on the weekend, the lobby door will be locked after the event starts. If you have any difficulty, please text the host at 510-378-1512.