An elegant evening to remember...
The Brandon Roberts Group and HomeBridge Financial of Temecula invite you to an elegant evening at Temecula Creek Inn, with our chief underwriters and credit policy makers to discuss all facets of underwriting home loans in the current market climate.
Dinner will be served at 6:30pm on March 30th and our discussing will center around helping you to see how you can utilize HomeBridge's extensive and expansive product mix and lending platform towards closing more real estate business.
Our Panelists will be discussing.
- The truth about Down Payment assistance, FTHB, Grants and more, the good and the bad.
- Self-Employment focused financing, including stated income and asset based lending - Yes it is alive and well
- After foreclosure financing - Yes we have many options
- What is QM Non QM and ART (Ability To Repay)
- The beauty of the Reverse purchase
- Renovation lending: Is it real? And how you can maximize it to close more purchases
- How to capture more and close more veterans and the facts about VA lending
- Lead conversion Partner: How to successfully convert more of your leads by partnering with us.
There is very limited seating at this event with space for only 100 professionals in an intimate setting so register quickly to ensure you do not miss out.