Door 7 / Show 8
Manhattan Transfer meets Monty Python…Robin Williams meets Bobby McFerrin…J.S. Bach meets Jimi Hendrix: Grammy-nominated vocal acrobats (and certifiable nutjobs), that’s THE BOBS. This original “band without instruments” has been skewering the classics, breaking all the rules and clear-cutting their own unique path in the world of vocal music for over 25 years, playing everywhere from Lincoln Center to Berlin’s Passionkirche. To quote one reviewer, “…the Bobs still shine, breaking new ground each time they tunnel out of the sanitorium. The twin keys to the group’s creative safe deposit box are unflagging dedication to vocal excellence and utter disregard for everything else.”
“Some performers are brilliant comedians, some are genius musicians, and some just make you happy to be alive. THE BOBS are all of that — and then some.” - Paul Provenza
“The Bobs–entering their second quarter-century of unparalleled acapella excellence. Bring it on.” – Harry Shearer
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.