Please join us for an evening with "the boys" from the Saw Doctors!
- Barn Doors will open at 6:30PM! Show starts at 7:30.
- Parking is limited! There is some parking on West Central Street (route 135) east of Washington Ave. There will be some parking available on Forest Street, Tucker Street and the Law Offices Parking Lot at 74 West Central Street (entrance off of Forest Street). Overflow parking in Downtown Natick (behind MutualOne Savings Bank, meters on Summer Street and Middlesex Avenue) and at Natick High School.
- Consider taking public transportation! We are located .6 of a mile from the Natick Center Train Station on the Framingham/Worcester Line
- Bring your own FOOD, BEVERAGES and a BLANKET! We will have soda, water and snacks for sale.
- No chairs please! We will have a limited number in order to offer everyone the best view. If you need a chair please email Suzanne.
Can't join us for the evening? Or, want to make donation to find a cure for ALS? Click here.
When & Where
Grumpy's Angels was formed by The Alcott, Quinn and Crowell families when our Grumpy, Steve Alcott, was diagnosed with ALS in 2008. With Steve's passing in 2012 we are even more dedicated to raise money to find a cure for ALS!