Actions and Detail Panel
An Evening of Financial Perspectives
Tue, April 25, 2017, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
Join us for an "Evening of Financial Perspectives" at the 7th Annual Collegiate Oratorical Competition. Enjoy lite bites and sips with phenonmenal views from the 76th floor of the Magnolia Room. Hear the voices of our college professionals speak out on the following short speeches:
- The African-American Dollar
- What is the future of Banking?
- Inclusion: Afro-Latino Partnerships with State and Civil Societies in the Americas
- The Art of Social Entrepreneurship
- Lessons from the Top: Celebrating Over 40 Years for Financial Excellence by African Americans
The local chapter winner will compete in the Regional Competition. All competitors will receive certificates, gift cards, and honorary acceptance to the 2017 competition. Special recognition and scholarship will be given to the USFC Puget Sound Orator of the Year.
Please email registrations and inquiries to Matt Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there!