San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Spend an evening at Hayes Valley Farm with FoodCrafters and Ask Aida host Aida Mollenkamp.
Aida is traveling the nation to celebrate the release of her highly anticipated cookbook Keys to the Kitchen: The Essential Reference for Becoming a More Accomplished, Adventurous Cook. This special event is a unique opportunity to meet and mingle with the author in San Francisco. With only 20 tickets available, don't miss your chance to ask Aida in person!
Your Ticket Includes the Following:
- A signed copy of Aida's new cookbook Keys To The Kitchen ($35 value) and a gift bag
- Opportunity to meet Aida in an intimate setting
- A live cooking demonstration of a Keys to the Kitchen recipe by the author
- Drinks and nibbles by chef Stephen Beaumier and event design by Katy Oursler, formerly of Outstanding in the Field
- A tour of Hayes Valley Farm, a renowed urban center focused on gardening and farming in the urban setting, using minimal inputs, upcycling local waste, and replenishing the landscape
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Attendees must be at least 21 years of age.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, but please bring a valid ID for ticket verification.
What is the refund policy?
Given the limited number of tickets, no refunds will be issued. All ticket sales are final.
Please contact the host with any additional questions and we'll update the FAQ accordingly. Thanks!