An Epic Urban Cookout Presented by Tasting Table
Thursday, July 25, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Join us on Thursday, July 25, from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. as we 'Cue Up Summer with an epic urban cookout at the Elizabeth Street Garden (click here for full menu). For $70 (plus tax; enter promo code TTSummer for 20% off), your ticket includes:
- A hit parade of Delaney Barbecue: beef brisket, sweet-and-smoky pork ribs, giant beef ribs and house-made pickles
- Bobwhite Lunch & Supper Counter's picnic-friendly cold fried chicken and mini pimento cheese sandwiches
- Summer-centric bites featuring TABASCO® Buffalo Style Hot Sauce
- Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery chocolate chip cookies, Melt Bakery ice cream sandwiches and Imperial Woodpecker Sno-Balls
- Free-flowing cocktails from Hendrick's Gin and Monkey Shoulder, Santa Margherita wines, and Goose Island beers
- Plus live bluegrass music by The Defibulators and summer yard games
All ticketed guests must be both Tasting Table subscribers and 21 years or older. Click here to sign up for Tasting Table. All ticket purchases are nonrefundable.
Ticket purchase grants TDT Media, Inc. the right to reproduce your likeness and voice in print, digital or video format.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
When & Where
Tasting Table is a free daily email that delivers the best of food and drink culture to adventurous eaters everywhere. Each weekday, we send our members one delicious idea about dining, wine, cocktails, cooking or restaurant personalities. We feed you only firsthand recommendations that we have tested thoroughly ourselves--one bite at a time.
Hungry yet? Take your seat at Tasting Table by signing up (http://tastingtable.com) for free.