The first ever Ankara Bazaar DC in March 2017. Creating a unique retail space shopping experience with featured elements of Afrocentric vibes (Shop. Sip and Swag) devoted to presenting A class vendors of african designs, supporting small business owners, celebrating family, and art, music and food in a beautiful atmosphere.
SATURDAY 12pm - 8pm
The Ankara Bazaar, a day event highlighting African and Afrocentric creativity; features vendors with unique and extraordinary designs in style and detail, mostly African inspired, but each offering their own take on fashion through an African/Afrocentric lens.
The Bazaar experience includes Traditional African food, Our exclusive Pop-up fashion show showcasing our designers, live DJ, Cultural Performances, and our pre-selected Wine and Spirits - Open Bar (2 hours) to wet your whistle.
* We are committed to presenting our customers with vendors with the highest quality standards of designs, finishings and styles.
* Ankara Bazaar is not responsible for designs and will not refund items bought from vendors.
*All items sold are final. See vendor's booth for specific Return Policy.
* All tickets sold to this event are final. We do not refund tickets.
* All event participants grant Ankara Bazaar the right to use images, likeness, sound, voice or impressions captured during our event without compensation, and/or credit, for any or all purposes, in any or all media, worldwide in perpetuity.
* This event is rain, snow, shine or otherwise.
* Please plan ahead for the weather as Ankara Bazaar is not reponsible for changes in weather forecasting.
Models, Vendor participations and other enquiry Contact: email@example.com