$0 – $100

Event Information




Miami, FL

View Map

Event description


3 Day Cruise from Miami, FL
April 20, 2018 - April 23, 2018
Carnival’s Victory Ship

Cruise Itinerary

Fri. Miami, FL 4:00pm

Sat. - Sun. Nassau, The Bahamas 10:00am-7:00am

Sun. Fun Day at Sea

Mon. Miami, FL 8:00am

What’s Included
3 Days aboard Carnival’s Victory Ship
All accommodations, meals, entertainment and most onboard activities
All taxes and port charges

What’s NOT Included
Transportation to Miami
Gratuities of $38.85 per person
Travel Insurance

All Prices are per person

Children's rates are the same as adults

Single (one person in a room)

Interior $735

Ocean view $785

Balcony $935

Double (2 people in a room)

Interior $445 per person

Ocean view $475 per person

Balcony $635 per person

Triple (3 people in a room)

Interior $375 per person

Ocean view $395 per person

Balcony $445 per person

Quad (4 people in a room)

Interior $345 per person

Ocean View $355 per person

Balcony $395 per person

Paypal and Eventbrite Fees

Paypal fees are additional fees accessed to process your credit card. These fees have been added to the cabin per person prices detailed above.

Eventbrite fees are fees provided to the utilize this website. The fees vary from $1.62 to $19.95 depending on the payment amount. These fees do not deduct from your package price.

Due to the Eventbrite fees ONLY your initial deposit will be processed through the website. All other payments after the initial deposit will be collected on Freshbooks through your invoice. You will not have to remit a fee on Freshbooks. Once your payment is received, you will obtain notification and a receipt online.

Payment Deadlines

$25 June 15, Initial Payment

$75 Monthly Deposits by the 15th of each month

Final Payment Due by Feb. 15, 2018

Key Deposit Dates:

Initial Deposit $25 paid by June 15

Everyone needs at least $100 paid by 12/15/2017

All balances are due by 2/15/2018 (no exceptions)

-All payments are non-refundable/non-transferable.

-Please adhere to deposit deadlines, failure to do so will result in cancellation of your reservations.

-A $50 late fee will be added to all final payments received after the final due date of Feb. 15, 2018 no exceptions.

-Passports are not required but are suggested.

-A birth certificate is required from vital statistics with the official seal.

Travel Documentation Details

Proper travel documentation is required at embarkation and throughout the cruise. Even though a guest has completed registration using Online Check-in, it is still the responsibility of the guest to present the required travel documents at the time of embarkation. Guest should check with their travel agent and/or government authority to determine the travel documents necessary for each port of call. Any guest without proper documents will not be allowed to board the vessel and no refund of the cruise fare will be issued. Carnival assumes no responsibility for advising guests of proper travel documentation.

Carnival highly recommends that all guests travel with a passport (valid for at least six months beyond completion of travel unless otherwise noted differently). This will enhance the debarkation experience as delays may be expected upon return to the United States for those without one. Additionally, this will enable guests to fly from the United States to meet their ship at a foreign port should they miss their scheduled port of embarkation and allow guests who must disembark the ship before their cruise ends due to an emergency to fly back to the United States without significant delays and complications.

Domestic Cruises (including Canada)

For cruises that begin and/or end in a U.S port, the following WHTI-Compliant Documents are acceptable for cruise travel. These standard forms of documentation will enable the Department of Homeland Security to quickly and reliably identify a traveler.

US Passport-U.S. citizens may present a valid, unexpired U.S. passport when traveling via air, land or sea.

Guests may apply for passports at more than 4500 passport-acceptance facilities nationwide (passport agencies, clerks of court, post offices and public libraries). For information about U.S. Passports, visit http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/passports.html

Passport Card-The passport card cannot be used to travel by air outside the United States.
U.S. citizens may present a limited-use, wallet-size passport card. The passport card will only be valid for land and sea travel between the United States and Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean region and Bermuda.

State Enhanced Driver's License-The State Enhanced Driver's License cannot be used to travel by air outside the United States.

Several states are working with the Department of Homeland Security to develop an EDL for U.S. citizens residing in their states. This document will denote both citizenship and identity and will facilitate the entry process at land and sea ports of entry. The word 'Enhanced' must appear on the license. The following states issue this type of WHTI-compliant document: Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Vermont and Washington.

Certificate of US Naturalization-The Certificate of U.S. Naturalization (form N-550 or N-570) is a document issued by the U.S. government (USCIS) as proof of a foreign born person who has obtained U.S. citizenship through naturalization (a legal process of obtaining a new nationality).

Unacceptable Forms of Identification

Driver's License as the only proof

A temporary driver's license (paperwork without a photo I.D.)

Voter's Registration Card

Trusted Traveler Program Membership

Baptismal Papers

U.S. Military I.D. and a photo I.D.

A Dependent Military I.D. that is issued to the spouse and children of military personnel is not acceptable

U.S. Military Discharge Papers

No Record of Birth certificate: a certificate issued by the Department of Health and Vital Statistics showing that they have no records on this person

Hospital certificate, hospital-issued birth notice, live record of birth or announcement of birth

Also acceptable for cruise travel, U.S. citizens can show proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate issued by a government agency, accompanied by a government-issued photo I.D.



Via Cell: (240) 416-4800

Via Agency: (888) 669-1194

Via Email: morrice@twotravelingchicks.com

Via Web: www.twotravelingchicks.com

Via Facebook: www.facebook.com/2travelingchicksllc

Share with friends



Miami, FL

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved