America Developing Smiles - 16 'Seeds of Hope Extravaganza
An experience to stimulate all the senses!.
Combining the glamour of our annual luncheon with the casual ambiance of a grand bazaar, the ‘Seeds of Hope Extravaganza’ is already known as one of the most anticipated events of the season!.
A private, day-long event, ‘Seeds of Hope Extravaganza 2013’ is full of wonderful surprises. Some of the highlights include: fashion exhibits from South Florida and international designers; culinary presentations by some of the nation's top chefs; music live performances and shopping at our grand bazaar, which showcases unique and superior merchandise from over 60 international and South Florida retailers.
Don’t miss this extraordinary event!
Enjoy live music performances by
- JORGE VILLAMIZAR, Colombian Singer and composer. Band Bacilus. Winner of several Latin Grammy awards. http://www.jorgevillamizar.com/bio.cfm
- XARAH, Dominican Singer and composer.
During the day we will enjoy culinary presentations by
- CHEF OMAR COVARRUBIAShttp://www.chefomarcovarrubias.com/
- CHEF JACKIE - http://chefjackiesalas.com/
- CHEF JAMES TAHHAN - http://www.jamestahhan.com/
- MARIDAJE CHOCOLATE Y VINOS - http://www.cacaoart.com/
- CHEF JIM PASTOR - Executive Chef de SRC Restaurant Group- Rusty Pelican
With a special fashion show presentation of Kyoko Higa and Filomena Fernandez designs.
Proceeds will benefit both, ADS educational centers in Venezuela, Nicaragua, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Peru, and community outreach programs in less privileged Hispanic neighborhoods in South Florida.