Actions and Detail Panel
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group
Tue, May 2, 2017, 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
Hosted by The Village at Cedar Hill
Presented by Alzheimer’s Association Vermont Chapter Community Facilitators
Do you care for someone diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia? Are you looking for information and support? You are not alone. Alzheimer’s Association Caregiver Support Groups provide emotional, educational and social support for family and friends of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other, related dementias.
Build a support system with people who understand. Alzheimer’s Association® caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
- Develop a support system.
- Meet fellow caregivers who really understand because they’ve been there, too, when things are difficult or isolating.
- Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Learn about community resources.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns in a confidential, supportive, non-threatening and non-judgmental atmosphere.
Cathy Connors, LPN The Village at Cedar Hill
Brandie Armstrong, BS Psychology The Village at Cedar Hill
Refreshments will be served
For more info contact Barb Greer at 802-674-2254