San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Miami University Entrepreneurship Program invites you to it's
First Annual Altman Summer Intern showcase.
When: Sept 16th, 2013, 5pm-8pm
Where: Farmer School of Business, Miami University
(800 E High Street, Oxford, OH 45056)
22 students spent the summer working for entrepreneurial host companies.
- They went above and beyond a full-time intern....
- They became business model experts through a weekly evening class.
- They became members of the entrepreneurial ecosystem by meeting with entrepreneurs weekly and attending regional networking events.
- But most important, they made significant contributions to the entrepreneurial community.
We would love for you to join us in fostering entrepreneurship to Miami students. If you're interested in becoming a host company, learning how Miami Entrepreneurship students and programs can support your company, or interested in learning more about what an intern can do, this is the showcase for you!
- 5:00-6:00, Forsythe Commons
Networking Showcase: All 22 interns will be available to discuss lessons learned, accomplishments and network with other students and prospective host companies.
- 6:00-8:00, Farmer Scool of Business Room 0019
Altman Scholar Presentations: Each intern will speak for 3-5 minutes about their host company and what they learned as an intern.