WORKING BREAKFAST AND LUNCH PROVIDED
Meet with professionals in your field to explore cutting edge alternative fuel technology, including topics such as:
An overview of the ATTE in your local area
- A hands-on demo of the H Racer and Solar Hydrogen Station
- The experimental results of growing canola oil for bio-diesel fuel on a self-sustaining farm
- An overview of AB 118 Alternative and Renewable Fuel and Vehicle
- Tech Program as it relates to education and training
- A hands-on demo of hybrids and fuel cells.
You will leave this workshop with valuable ideas, a greater understanding of current research in the field, and useful tools to help you incorporate the information into your classroom environment.
Parking restrictions are relaxed in Parking Lot G and in front of the Auto Tech Dept.
When & Where
STATE CENTER CONSORTIUM
A partnership of school districts and business working together to enhance Career and Technical Education courses in our educational system to train a well prepared workforce