San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Most women adore scarves ... from afar. They look so effortlessly chic on other women, but can feel overwhelming and annoying to style in person and on our actual bodies. Photo and video tutorials are great, but nothing beats real live demos by a real live person. A person who can answer YOUR questions about YOUR scarves and how to make them work with YOUR style.
We'll work with square, rectangular, and infinity scarves and work on long and short ties as well as ties to take the volume out of larger scarves. We'll look at knots and draping, and indentify which ties work for which styles and sizes of scarves.
Join me for a fun mini workshop that focuses on making scarves work!
- All attendees will receive a free, signed copy of my book or $20 off any personal style consulting service!
- Plus a takeaway summary of ties covered and access to online resources.
WHAT TO BRING
- Any of your own scarves that challenge you
- Questions you have about making scarves work in specific outfits
- Cameras and phone vids encouraged!
WHAT TO EXPECT
The workshop will include lots of demos, but you'll also be asked to work together on certain ties and to step in front of the group to aid in illustrating certain techniques. We will be working in an office conference room, so although I will bring gobs of scarves from my own collection, I will rely on YOU to supply the class with some additional fodder!
- All tickets must be pre-paid. Please bring your printed confirmation when you arrive.
- We will have some small snacks and water available, but you'll want to eat a hearty lunch beforehand!
- If you have any questions about the workshop, please ask before purchasing - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you've got a pile of pretty scarves just waiting to be worn yet struggle to work them into your outfits, this workshop is just the thing for you! Come join us for an afternoon of scarf-focused fun.
When & Where
Sally McGraw is a Minneapolis-based freelance writer, blogger, and communications professional. She has contributed writing to local newspapers, magazines, and websites throughout her entire professional life, and is an ongoing style features contributor to the Minneapolis Star Tribune and the Huffington Post. In addition to writing her popular daily style and body image blog Already Pretty, she has published a style guide titled Already Pretty: Learning to Love Your Body by Learning to Dress it Well which is available via Amazon. Sally offers personal shopping and style consultation services, both in person for clients living in the Twin Cities and via e-mail for clients worldwide. She firmly believes that style is a tool for self-love that should be accessible to everyone. Including you.