FGCF Spooky Scarecrow
Join us for the 1st Annual First Generation CrossFit 5K Run/Walk supporting
ALMONT PROJECT GRADUATION!
Saturday, October 29th
Note: Change in start time
3 p.m. Start time
Orchard Primary Elementary School
- Prizes for Best Times
- Prizes for best (weapons free) Costume
- Cider and Doughnuts at the finish line
- Register before October 8th to be guaranteed a shirt
For more information contact Dawn LeFevere 248-404-7410
October 29th 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Race Day Registration & Packet Pick up
*Early registration through Oct 16th ~ After Oct 16th registration is $30 Registration does not include processing fees and can not guarantee a shirt size!
This race is focused to achieve several goals:
• Serve as a source of funding to sustain and enhance the Benefits of Project Graduation.
• Expose kids/adults to the fun and benefits of running as a healthy lifestyle choice.
• Promote the sport of running/walking within the local community.
Aside from the thrill of having your friend and family cheer you on as you accomplish your goal, the race also takes you through the beautiful backwoods of historic Almont Townships Orchards, and provides a great way to see our community. Race is capped at 150 racers.
WAIVER RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Every runner MUST turn in a signed waiver on race day. To save you time during the registration process, you may print your own waiver and fill it out ahead of time. Minors (under 18) will need a parent/guardian to sign their waiver.
Click the link below to download and sign your waiver