Special Needs Holiday Party!
Join us for a fun and festive afternoon with Santa!
- Adaptive musical sign-a-long
- Arts And Crafts for every ability
- Meet and get your picture taken with Santa
When: Sunday, December 18, 2016
Time: 2-4 PM
Location: The Litchfield Community Center
(421 Bantam Rd, Litchfield, CT)
The day is specially designed for people with special needs and their families.
- Neurological and brain disorders - cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury, hydrocephalus, dystonia
- Sensory integration challenges
- Down syndrome
- Cystic fibrosis
- Asperger's syndrome
The Special Needs Holiday Party is sponsored by Allumé Family Care (A Division of Allumé Home Care).
While the holiday party is designed for people with special needs, we welcome sibilings to also attend and participate.
There is limited availability, so register while spots remain!