Actions and Detail Panel
Allerton Public Library 2nd Annual College & Career Fair 2017
Fri, May 19, 2017, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
(CEIS) Career, Education and Information Services is pleased to announce The Annual New Year’s Blitz: Mini-College and Career Fair will be hosted by the Allerton Public Library scheduled for Wednesday, May 19, 2017 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please Join us, and meet with Recruitment Specialists and Employers from varying industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Security and Law Enforcement, Construction. (OEM) Office of Emergency Management, Warehouse, Animal Control of NYC, just to name a few!
Meet with College Admission Specialists from Monroe, SoBro, Trident, Hostos, Bronx Community Colleges and many more about available Classes, Internships, Financial Aid and Scholarship Information. Community Resources and Information will be available from a wide range of Social Service Agencies and Organizations.
Recruiting Companies Include:
- Abbott House
- All Metro Health
- Animal Care Centers of NYC
- Constant Care
- Easter Seals New York
- Huntington Learning Center
- Mosholu Montefiore Community Center
- New York Air National Guard
- Rockaway Manor Home Care
- Stop & Shop
- The TemPositions Group of Companies, Inc.
- Worldwide Assurance
- Workforce 1
- ...and many more!!
Social Service and Community Resources / Training:
- Advance Therapeutic Concepts
- Attentive Behavior Care
- Air Force ROTC
- Bronx Educational Opportunity Center
- Manhattan Education Opportunity Center (MEOC)
- New York Safety and Training
- New York City Fire Department
- NYC Department of Finance
- NYC Department of Consumer Affairs
- South Bronx Overall Economic Development Corp.
- Preferred Home Care
- U.S. Small Business Administration, New York District Office
- ...and many more!
Schools / Colleges:
- Monroe College
- ...and many more!
Be Prepared With:
- Several copies of your updated resume
- Professional interview attire
- A pen and paper
For more information contact:
Robyn L. Saunders, (CEIS) Department Head and NYPL Career Coach
Greg Bateson: (CEIS) Library Information Assistant
Telephone: 718.579.4260 or Email: email@example.com