Come today to learn about the buying process of buying your first or next home. In this workshop there will be 3 speakers from three totally different industries. From this workshop you will learn exactly what you need to do in order to buy a home.
First we will hear from Tom Hattoi from Score 760. He will be speaking on credit. Topics to include are:
- Credit restoration and credit solutions.
- What you need to know about your score and ways to increase your score so that you can qualify for a home.
- Fully understand where you are today so you know what you need to do.
Second we will hear from Tessa Cermnara who is with Eagle Home Mortgage. Tessa's specialty is with people who may have challenges on their credit as well as down payment assistance programs. She will be speaking on …
- What you need to qualify for a home loan
- Down payment assistance programs
- Loans for people with challenged credit.
- The mortgage process from start to close
Finally we will hear from Kevin Dunlap who is with VIP Realty. Kevin is a Nevada Realtor that specializes with people who may have troubled credit and getting them into a home. He will talk about …
- The process of purchasing a home and what you need to know when you are seeking a home.
- AND he will cover other creative ways to buy a home
- Seller financing possibilities with people who have a larger down paymeny
- Lease option as a second choice so you get into a home that you will eventually buy.
Space is limited as there are only 32 seats with desks and a possible up to 18 additional seats available. That means only 50 people can attend this event.
For people who attend the event you will also receive the following Complementary Benefits
1) A Free Initial Credit Analysis and Set Up from Tom @ Score 760. Normally a $200 charge
2) A Free Pre-qualification and analysis of your current credit situation from Tessa @ Eagle Home Mortgage.
3) A Free Portal set-up on the MLS of what is currently available in Real Time that fits what you are seeking in a home. You will be updated daily as new homes come available, too!
Come and find out what is needed for you to get into a home. This event should answer any and all of your questions on the home buying experience INCLUDING what you need to have to get qualified NOW!