Considering a Small Group study on relationships? Looking for a NEW Small Group? Already in a Small Group but want to find more members for your group?
Then you'll want to join us as we begin our new 3-week Small Group study, How We Love! We will hold all three sessions on campus in Tent 2.
- 1st session will be on Tuesday, April 4 from 7-9pm
- 2nd session will be on Tuesday, April 11 from 7-9pm
- 3rd session will be on Tuesday, April 18 from 7-9pm
In their book How We Love, best-selling authors Milan and Kay Yerkovich tackle the topic of unhealthy relational patterns and how to break free from them!
Together we'll look at:
• How your “love style” impacts your relationships
• Breaking free from negative patterns
• Building healthy foundations to improve relationship
We will meet on campus for the entire 3-week study and will provide you with the study’s materials.
Questions? Email Lauren at LaurenS@saddleback.com