ALL IS MADNESS 18+ (1-29-17)
Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 8:00 PM - Monday, January 30, 2017 at 2:00 AM (PST)
Let the Madness consume you for a night.
WE ARE OPEN TO ALL ADULTS 18+
EVENT ADDRESS WILL BE EMAILED TO TICKET HOLDERS 1 week prior to event date, we are 10 mins from the Heart of Downtown LA. any questions feel free to email us.
All ticket Sales are final, no refunds or exchanged will be offered.
“Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all,
to see life as it is
and not as it should be.”
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
All IS MADNESS - where music, lights, and YOU come together for an expierence we will all remeber.
What to Bring With You
- Your ticket
- Photo ID (see below)
- Festive yet comfortable clothing and shoes
- Smiles and good vibes!
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12"x12")
- Refillable water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Lighters and medical cannabis ( must have Prop 215 wristband )
- E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon arrival)
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Powder makeup
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Sealed packs of gum
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see below)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6" (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Stickers, flyers
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- NO Tailgating
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Valid STATE ID or STATE Drivers License
- Government Isuues Passport
Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID
- NO Temporary DMV license
- Maximum height is 5ft
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
Security & Entry
Every attendee (including media) will be searched prior to entry. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, having all of your items examined, and possibly removing your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Zero Tolerance for Drug Use or Possession
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Narcotics officers will be working both areas and enforcing all drug-related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event; violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found intoxicated at entry, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
Safety & Medical
ALL is MADNESS is dedicated to providing a safe environment for our Headliners, staff and artists. Public and private security and professional medical staff are present throughout our events. If you need assistance, please look for a medical or information tent, or seek out a peace officer or event staff member
WILL THERE BE MEDICAL STAFF ON HAND IF FOR SOME REASON SOME ONE NEEDS HELP?
There will be 24/7 medical and trained EMT’s on site located at the medical tent. In the case of an emergency, please contact the nearest staff member for help. There are medics on-site who are fully equipped to deal with all situations. People bringing medicines to the event should declare them to security at the search and may have them stored in the medical center if required. Please note the location of Exits, Information Points, First Aid Areas and Water Points. Please cooperate with staff, security and police. They are there to help make sure that everyone has a good time. Please drink alcohol responsibly. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
PROP 215 AREA
The Event will be open to all adults over the age of 18. The Prop215 medicating sections of the Event will be available ONLY to medical Cannabis patients.
To enter the prop 215 section of our event,
You MUST have BOTH
- Valid California State ID or Valid California State Drivers License
- Valid California Prop 215 REC or Valid California State card medical card
We will not accept anyone into the prop 215 area without a Valid California Doctor's Rec or Valid California state medical card.