San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
TWO EVENTS ON ONE DAY
Tuesday April 4, 2017
All In for Kids
Breakfast OR Lunch
Register for either event here
Breakfast: April 4, 2017 - 7:30-8:30 am (Registration at 7:00 am) or
Luncheon: April 4, 2017 - 11:30 am - 1:00 pm (Registration at 10:30 am)
Please join us in supporting our kids "All In for Kids" annual event at the brand new North Creek High School.
We are excited to have this unique opportunity for you to tour this state of the art high school. You will hear about the wonderful and innovative programs our teachers are implementing to create eager learners and exciting classroom experiences. You will also hear from our new Superintendent, Dr. Michelle Reid, as well as the inspiring scholarship winners and celebrate the amazing educators of the year.
This year's event will feature a
morning breakfast event and a traditional luncheon event.
Choose one to attend
• Breakfast will be from 7:30-8:30 am (registration at 7:00am) or
• Luncheon from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm.(registration at 10:30am)
And enjoy Student Expo & New Building Tours from 8:30 am - 11:30 am
• NSD Students and Teachers demonstrating how the Foundation is supporting students graduating ready for success.
• Hear how your donation is helping “Open the Doors of the Future” for students
• Student Scholarship Winners
• New Superintendent, Dr. Michelle Reid
• Business Supporter of the year - Brent Planning Solutions
• Innovative Educator of the Year – Trudy Swain, Northshore Junior High School
• Luncheon Emcee: Michelle Millman Kiro7 News
• Performances by: to be announced in March
• Student Works Expo
• One lucky guest at Breakfast and Lunch will win $1000 worth of books for the school of their choice
Save This Event
North Creek High School
3722 188th Street Southeast
Northshore Schools Foundation
We are Northshore Area (Bothell, Kenmore, Woodinville) school age parents, extended community residents, businesses, municipalities, and area-wide supporters of our schools and students. We are the Northshore community, and we seek to enhance learning opportunities for all Northshore students through our district-wide fundraising efforts. We use these funds to support critical needs of the Northshore School District.
We are a non-profit organization originally founded in 1995 as the Northshore Public Education Foundation (NPEF). In 2009, the organization changed its name to the Northshore Schools Foundation (Foundation). The Foundation operates separately from the Northshore School District (NSD) and is funded solely through private contributions. We partner with the NSD, individual schools, parent groups, local businesses and corporations and the community-at-large to enhance learning opportunities for all Northshore students.