Dear Delegates, Parents, and Advisors,
Welcome to the All-American Primer! This one day simulation will be the All-American Program’s second self-hosted conference. This conference has a simple goal: prepare students for the heart of the Model UN season.
Over the course of four weeks, the largest, most competitive conferences in the country take place, including conferences hosted by Harvard, the University of Pennsylvania, Yale, and Georgetown. The All-American Primer borrows the same committees in which students may sit at these four conferences to test their knowledge and strategies. Even if students will not be attending one of the Major conferences, the Primer is a chance to experience exciting topics and debate.
With our goal in mind, the All-American Primer is a free conference to attend, though registration is limited. We will also offer other registration options, which include lunch or an All-American Primer tshirt. Registration is open to individual students. If you are a teacher and would like to register multiple students, we ask you bring no more than 10 students.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I look forward to seeing you in January!
All-American Program Director
Date: January 14, 2016 from 10AM-5PM
Location: CIC Cambridge, 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142
Quick Facts about the All-American Primer:
- The All-American Primer is free to register, with paid options that include lunch or a tshirt.
- Individual students are encouraged to register– students do not need to come with a school.
- A school may register but registration is limited to 10 students per school only.
- The initial registration is open to 30 students. Once the Primer has reached 30 students, we will begin to unlock additional committees to accommodate more students. See the committee list below.
- Committees will be chaired and crisis directed by All-American mentors and alumni.
For full details, please visit http://allamericanmun.com/primer