ALL ABOUT ASTHMA in English
Hello Child Care Provider,
It’s time to continue your professional development. We've kicked off the Fall 2016 season by providing two classes on asthma one in English and one in Spanish. We also want to remind you that the law changed in 2015. Taking this class will help all licensed childcare providers to annually update their skills. This class helps you meet SB 1663 California mandate. This is a “hands-on” class. Everything covered in class one will be practiced.
You will learn "hands-on" how to:
- administer nebulized medications
- keep a log and record of usage
- keep nebulizer clean and ready
- implement necessary forms into your childcare business
- take care of children with asthma
Please tell your colleagues and friends about this free workshop. A Spanish language workshop will also be offered. Look for it on Event.com keyword "Asma".
Hope to see you at our free workshop.