Algebra Boot Camp - San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
Is your child ready for Middle School Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Geometry, or Algebra II?
(snacks and Lunch Provided for this event)
- Daily Prizes/Rewards – Each participant will be motivated to engage!
- Led by Highly Qualified/ Inspired Instructors – All instructors with strong math acumen.
- Excellent Resources and Technology – Online resources, video lessons and written text with clearly worked examples and explanations.
- Practice, Practice, Practice - Our courses are designed with built in workouts that feature immediate feedback until mastery.“Math is not a spectator sport!”
- Strong Interaction - Small group so that students can interact and discuss topics.
- 60 Days Access to Online Materials - You will have full access to all online materials for 60 days after your last class.
Don’t struggle through another year of math!
Holiday Inn Encino Park
19280 Redland Rd
A+lgebra Boot Camp
As Math Mentors, we offer personal attention needed to master math skills. We work with students of all ages from K to adults. Our Algebra Boot Camp objective is to give you the skills you need to be successful in your school work, standardized tests, or college entrance exams. “Our difference is recognizing that each student is different and learns differently.”
We start by understanding your current situation and goals. Together, we formulate an education plan that takes into account your skill level, time horizon, and objectives. With regular communication and updating, we monitor your progress, recommending changes as skills are mastered and adjusting the tempo as situations dictate. We provide regularly scheduled conferences to keep you informed of any progress made. We pride ourselves on turning math haters into math lovers.
We offer blended learning services by combining online and offline math activities and workouts. Our A+lgebra Boot Camp integrates textbooks, online resources, laptops, and tablets to enhance the learning experience. We stress the importance of mastering fundamental skills before moving to additional skills. Our math mentoring enhances the learning process and prepares lifelong learners for the innovative, changing world. Our fun, engaging learning center helps students enjoy learning and increases their personal growth. All students from elementary thru college are taught in “bite-sized pieces,” building on basic principles which enhance their chances of success.