Alfresco Lunch & Learn - Washington, DC
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM (EDT)
Across virtually every area of the Federal Government, agencies are implementing modern case management solutions to address the exponential growth in the volume of information. Further requirements are in place and on the way to address records management and retention policies. Solutions addressing these issues are tasked with providing the right content, to the right people, at the right time, and in the right location.
During the lunch & learn, we will cover:
- Introducing Alfresco Workdesk for Case Management
- Critical elements of Case Management from Search to Workflow to Email Integration
- Utilizing Capture technologies to deliver "paper" content to Case Management systems
- Building Case Management based Records Management / Retention policies
- Mobile Case Management with Alfresco Mobile Workdesk
- Solution Demonstration
When & Where
Alfresco is how great businesses share, organize and protect their content. Nearly 7 million people in over 180 countries use Alfresco Enterprise, Cloud, Mobile and Community to manage over 4 billion files worldwide. Whether on the go or in the office, Alfresco empowers today's teams to do great work.
Founded in 2005, Alfresco is headquartered in London with US headquarters in Atlanta. For more information about Alfresco please visit: http://alfresco.com.