Alfresco Lunch & Learn - San Francisco
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Join Alfresco and Partner of the Year, Zia Consulting, for this unique "lunch and learn" event focused on Case Management Solutions built on Alfresco Enterprise.
Across virtually every area of the Public and Private Sector, organizations are implementing modern case management solutions to address the exponential growth in the volume of information and the importance of that information. These solutions are tasked with providing the right content, to the right people, at the right time, and in the right location.
- Introducing Alfresco Workdesk for Case Management
- Critical elements of Case Management from Search to Workflow to Email Integration
- Utilizing Capture technologies to deliver "paper" content to Case Management systems
- Building Case Management based Records Management / Retention policies
- Mobile Case Management with Alfresco Mobile Workdesk
- Solution Demonstration
When & Where
Alfresco is how great businesses share, organize and protect their content. Nearly 7 million people in over 180 countries use Alfresco Enterprise, Cloud, Mobile and Community to manage over 4 billion files worldwide. Whether on the go or in the office, Alfresco empowers today's teams to do great work.
Founded in 2005, Alfresco is headquartered in London with US headquarters in Atlanta. For more information about Alfresco please visit: http://alfresco.com.