San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In this results-oriented course, Associate Leadership Council (ALC) members work with their leadership teams to construct strategies that will lead to their success as businesspeople and as leaders in their market center. This course was designed to help ALC members achieve their personal and professional goals through the unique leadership opportunity of ALC membership.
- Delve into your opportunities to achieve through membership on the ALC.
- Experience actions that can help you grow your passive income, increase your productivity, accurately project your net income, and create a company you would never want to leave.
- Operating Principals
- Team Leaders
- Market Center Administrators
- Productivity Coaches
- ALC Members
- Potential ALC Members
Please take note: The start time of the event is 8:30 am. Registration will be available at 7:30 am. This is a very polular event so BRING YOUR TICKETS. IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR TICKET YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PULL IT FROM YOUR EMAIL. I would strong recommend that you print the ticket that will appear in your email a few minutes after you register and put it in your glove compartment. This will be a working lunch and the even twill end at 4:00 pm. BRING A SWEATER. It's a lot easier for you to be toasty with a sweater than to have to cool down a ballroom to wake everyone up from a lunch coma! :)
SPECIAL AFTER-EVENT EVENT FOR THE TLs and ANY OP THAT ISN'T ATTENDING THE OP RETREAT:
There's an exercise that CArl will be going over after this event ends, starting at 4:00 P.M. It should be done by 4:300 P.M. This exercise is on teh OP Retreat agenda; so, this request for OP attendance is for those few OPs that won't be able to be in Boston on November 30. Please adjust your schedule for November 9.
Sherry has been a Realtor since 1976. I joined Keller Williams Realty in 1994 and I am the Operating Partner of 3 market centers in Tulsa, Ok and I also serve as the Regional Director for the Oklahoma Region.
Her mission statement is..."On the day I die, I hope many will be glad I lived because I have positively impacted their life." I believe one of the ways I have the opportunity to positively impact others is through my training. I love to teach the ALC Clinic for both Leaders and ALC members, I enjoy delivering both the Operating Partner Bootcamp and the Teamleader Bootcamp, and my great passion is the delivery of the Operations Bootcamp in Austin, Texas. I would love to come to your Region and share my energy and passion for this great company and its teachings. It certainly has changed my life.
TERMS and CONDITIONS - Please read carefully before registering as they have recently changed
- An Eventbrite fee of 2.5% plus $.99 per ticket will be added at checkout.
- Please contact the event organizer if you would prefer to pay the registration fee by check. Payment by check must be received no less than fourteen(14) days prior to the event.
- Full-priced registrations may be canceled within 48 hours after registration for a full refund.
- After the initial 48-hour time frame and within a full 30 days prior to the start of the event, full-priced registrations may be canceled, less a 30% cancellation fee or $50, whichever is the higher amount. After that time frame, registrations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Registrations CANNOT be transferred to a future event.
- Registrations are fully transferable for this event only. Contact the event organizer.
- The transfer to another associate can only be used once.
- The transfer to another associate cannot be used for a future offering of the same event or any other event.
- Registrants who do not attend, "no-shows", will not receive a refund.
- All refunds and cancellations must be requested in writing to the event organizer.
- The registration fee includes instruction, materials and a buffet lunch.