San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The purpose of the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) program is to train citizens to be better prepared to respond to emergency situations in their community. When emergencies happen, CERT members give critical support to first responders, provide immediate assistance to victims, and organize spontaneous volunteers at a disaster site. CERT members also help with non-emergency projects to improve the safety of the community.
This is a 3 day class and you must attend all of the training to become a CERT team member.
- November 04, 2015 - 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- November 05, 2015 - 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- November 06, 2015 - 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
To register for this course:
1. Register and complete profile data on the New Mexico Medical Reserve Corps.
2. Complete CERT Application Form
The application includes:
- Background investigation that will be completed by the Albuquerque Human Resources Department/Albuquerque Police Department. (All information is confidential.)
- Release from Liability Form (This form will be kept on file by the Office of Emergency Management.)
3. By October 21, 2016, please email, fax, or surface mail the application to:
Office of Emergency Management
Attn: Emergency Planning Officer
11510 Sunset Gardens SW Albuquerque, NM 87121
4. Direct questions to Fred Hogan
When & Where
Albuquerque Office of Emergency Management
11510 Sunset Gardens SW
Albuquerque, NM 87121