San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
9th Annual Dia de Los Muertos Music & Art Festival!
Featuring a special performance by Voz De Mano after 10 years since their break-up, Matamoska Skacore, and Velorio from Bakersfield.
- Date: Saturday, November 2nd, 2013
- Location: LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes - 501 North Main Street, Los Angeles, CA
- Event is open to the general public
- The Jack Cemetery Garden will be 21+
- Activities include music, art exhibits, altars & more
- Doors open at 7pm
- RVSP at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out our website: www.alborde.com
- FREE EVENT!
Sponsored by Alborde.com, El Clasificado, & Jack Daniel's.
When & Where
Al Borde is the leading cutting edge Latin Alternative media company in the US. We are dedicated to reporting and bringing to light the unique and creative lifestyle of the young Latino millennials. Since the major television networks, radio stations and websites rarely cover the lifestyle of truly "alternative" trend-setters, we figured we would speak on their behalf!