CPD Seminar kindly hosted & presented by Martin Fletcher from Polyflor. AJA Members, CIAT Members, JeCC Members and members of other professional construction organisations / firms in Jersey are welcome to attend. This CPD Seminar is complimentary, paid for by Polyflor. Attendees will be able to pick one of the below three CPD topics to be presented on the day.
The CPD will cover Polysafe (Safety Flooring)
The CPD will be based on Polysafe, our safety floor vinyl. I will present the CPD myself, it will typically last for one hour.
The CPD includes:
· Health & Safety Legislation & details how our products are fully HSE compliant,
· Details of the slip tests,
· The latest products available with samples on the day,
· Different products for different usage area's
· Cap & Cove detailing
· Cleaning & Maintenance.
Specification of Dementia Friendly Flooring
This CPD is a brand new presentation developed following the success of the Specialist (Dementia) Care Brochure.
The CPD includes :
· Health Building Note 08-02 Guidence
· Design Principles for a Dementia-Friendly Environment
· What is Dementia
· Design to support living well with Dementia
General Vinyl Flooring
This is an all-round CPD which touches on all the different types of material that we manufacture which include:
· Safety Floor
· Homogenous Sheet & Tile
· Heterogenous & Acoustic Sheet
· LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile)
· Sports Floor
The CPD also covers the industry standards that we manufacture to, such EN 13845 & BBA (British Board of Agrement) accreditation.
As it is near Christmas, Polyflor will be providing a pizza buffet and drinks from 12:30pm.The Seminar will start at 1.00pm and finishes no later than 2.00pm.
This CPD is being RIBA Accredited and CPD Certificates will be supplied.