San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Open for Business in 2017!
The Atlanta Independent Women's Network is getting ready for 2017 and we'd like to make sure that YOU are a part of another wonderful year of learning and networking together.
Join us as an AIWN member and we will make it easy not to miss one single event in 2017!
Educational events all year will focus on key business topics critical to the developing and seasoned business owner. Learn while you connect..over cocktails!
Our theme in 2017 is
We will provide expert speakers, round-tables and panel discussions on such topics as marketing, money habits, branding, caring for business relationships and how to use speaking to promote your business.
We will kick off the year with the popular Speed Networking event in January, followed by additional breakfast and happy hour networking events during the year. You will have a chance every month to connect with experienced Atlanta business women and to meet new business owners looking for the support, education and information needed to succeed.
Become an AIWN member!
Save money every month as you learn and grow.
Our 2017 Membership Fee will increase from $125 to $130. We increased the number of events in 2016 and will continue that through 2017.
Your AIWN membership privileges include:
- FREE entrance to all AIWN educational and networking events
(Non-member rate is $20.)
- FREE entrance to our annual Speed Networking event..The best one in Atlanta!
Limited seats available.
- Two FREE visitor passes to 2017 educational events..Bring your friends!
- Discounted tickets to partner organization events
- FREE profile listing in the AIWN Membership Directory
- Opportunities to promote your business as sponsor of an AIWN educational event at a discounted rate
- Members-only discussion forums and business promotion on our LinkedIn and Facebook pages
- Opportunities to mentor other working women
- Invitation to premium social event
Save This Event
Druid Hills Golf Club
740 Clifton Road
Atlanta Independent Women's Network (AIWN)
AIWN is dedicated to providing programs and other opportunities for women in Atlanta to learn, grow, and network with each other. Our ultimate goal is to support women in businesses of all shapes and sizes so they can be successful and grow. www.aiwn-atlanta.org.