Actions and Detail Panel
Airport Terminal Maintenance Summit 2017
Mon, May 22, 2017, 9:00 AM – Thu, May 25, 2017, 5:00 PM SGT
World's Leading Airport Terminal Maintenance Summit!
With an estimation of 101 million passengers traveling to and from the world's busiest airport daily, terminal operations simply cannot fail. Passengers traveling from around the world expect and deserve a comfortable and pleasant travel experience which is directly related to how well your airport is maintained.
Be sure not to miss out Equip Global’s leading Airport Terminal Maintenance Summit 2017 taking place 22-25 May 2017 in Singapore. It provides an exclusive opportunity to meet and network with global airport terminal operations & maintenance professionals across global airport operators and authorities best practices and lessons learned in Airport Terminal Maintenance on methodologies to analyze best preventive maintenance practices on planning and scheduling to achieve zero breakdowns, hear case studies on contingency planning while managing emergency maintenance situations and discuss proven strategies to achieve fast responses time which can improve your airport terminal maintenance efficiency and increase passenger satisfaction.
Key Benefits of Attending Airport Terminal Maintenance Summit 2017
- Discover the latest preventive maintenance practices on various airport facilities - Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning (HVAC), baggage handling system, fire safety and evacuation system, lighting, electrical system, passenger boarding bridges etc
- Learn from award winning airport operators and industry experts - Gain new perspectives from terminal maintenance case studies on contingency planning to manage unexpected maintenance situations
- Identify the best way to maximise maintenance operations – Acquire new perspective in predictive maintenance techniques and maintenance scheduling to maximise operational productivity and achieve highest passengers’ satisfaction levels
- Interactive panel discussion with industry professionals – Gain insights on terminal maintenance best practices and hear the winning strategies in achieving the fastest responses time when handling maintenance issues
- Rare Networking and Sharing Opportunity – Be at the leading terminal maintenance platform to be engaged in-depth discussion on emerging trends in terminal maintenance operations
Who Should Attend Airport Terminal Maintenance Summit 2017
Directors / Heads / Managers / Engineers/ Technical Specialists of
- Facilities Management
- Terminal Maintenance
- Mechanical, Electrical & Pumbing
- Operations and Maintenance
- Technical Services
- Baggage Handling Services
A detailed conference agenda is still under development. If you wish to hear about a specific topic or from a specific speaker, please provide your feedback to: email@example.com