Premier Airport Power Systems Installation & Maintenance Training Course for Global Airport Operators and Aviation Authorities
Airports’ power systems are inarguably complex and are essential to enable heavily powered and constantly operated functions. Millions of people every day rely on the performance and safety of airports’ electricity power supplies, from lighting, baggage handling, HVAC systems to taking off and landing aircrafts. The necessity to ensure airports’ power systems operating efficiently at optimal conditions therefore is critical and there exists numerous international standards for strict power supply and lighting provision.
There are nonetheless prevailing issues that airports’ technical services require significant improvements, especially in small-to-medium scale airports. The issues range from monitoring and protecting electrical devices from power supply instability, potential safety compromises, rising harmonic distortion, improvements in preventive/predictive maintenance methods, lighting installation and standards, handling unforeseen circumstances. From the Airport Operators’ and Aviation Authorities’ perspectives, equally important to consistent performance, reliability and safety of electrical power system is optimal operational costs resulted from employment of workforce and regular maintenance.
Meanwhile, the demands on airport systems’ installation and maintenance will unceasingly grow to even significantly greater magnitude as the number of commercial departures is expected to double globally over the next 20-25 years thanks to the trends of globalisation, urbanisation and modernisation.
Perceiving the growing demand for airports’ effective operation of electrical power supply, this 5-day course has been designed to provide you with a complete guide to installation and maintenance methods and in addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual project case studies to apply the principles discussed.
This is the ONLY Electrical Power System Training Course in the world focused on Airport’s Power Supplies!
Key Benefits of Attending the Airport Power Systems Maintenance & Installation Training Course:
- Enhancing effectiveness of preventive and predictive maintenance
- Identify and preventing potential electrical issues with LEDs lighting installations
- Tools and technologies that reduce the costs of maintaining HVAC systems while improving machines’ lifetime and temperature monitoring
- Improving both preventive and predictive maintenance techniques for power generator systems
- Establishing an integrated automation system that proactively monitor and fast respond to power outages
- Optimise operational costs on electrical power maintenance and long-term device procurement
- Learn from case studies on testing and commissioning of electrical equipment for expansion and extension projects
- Assessing the lightning risks and improvements of lightning protection systems
- Consolidate the safety and security of Airfield’s lighting systems
- Hear and discuss maintenance scheduling techniques
- Hands-on exercises, deal analyses, examples and case studies on airports’ power systems maintenance and prevention against unforeseen hazards
Reserve your place today and take advantage of the Early Bird Discounted price! Don't miss the chance to network and learn from your Expert trainer with hands-on experiences, real-life case studies on Airport Power Systems Maintenance & Installation to improve your technical services’ effectiveness, optimise airports’ operational costs and adopt world-class proven practices, solutions and technologies.
Who should attend Airport Power Systems Maintenance & Installation Training Course?
This professional training course is designed for:
Directors, Heads, Managers, Electrical Engineers, Inspectors, Surveyors and
- Airports’ technical services
- Power Supply Maintenance
- Electrical engineering departments
- Aviation Authority
- Mechanical engineering
- Safety & Risk
- System Engineering
- Airfield Lighting
- Baggage services
- Operation/Airport operators
- Energy/Power management
From (but not limited to) the following:
- Airport Operators
- Civil Aviation Authorities (CAAs)
- Administration of Airports
- Airfield Maintenance
- Airport Engineering Contractors/Vendors
This Course is PIC/HRDF Claimable for all Singapore/Malaysia Registered Companies!
Group Discounts are available too!
If you'd like to receive more information about the course agenda or the expert trainer details, please email email@example.com.
Please indicate subject title as “Airport Power Systems Installation & Maintenance”