World's Leading AGL Congress Comes to London!
Hear What Past Attendees Said!
“Excellent Event Focused on Airfield Ground Lighting. Gained a lot of practical knowledge.” - Abu Dhabi Airports Company
“A very good mix of presentations, discussions and networking” – NT Airports
“I could not have asked for a better conference. It was spot on, this conference brings together knowledge and experience and provided us with solutions for problems we face” – CAA Uganda
“A very fruitful event for me and I highly recommend to all AGL Engineers” – Seychelles Civil Aviation Authority
"Best Trip & Conference that I had ever” – Iran Airports Company
Featuring Over 90% New Speakers!
The demand for air-borne traffic is rapidly rising and is expected to double by 2035, stipulating airports to continually expand their capacity and to ensure the serviceability of runways especially during night, which requires effective AGL systems. Meanwhile, the Global Airfield Lighting industry has been mainly driven by (1) requirements for safety improvement; (2) the dominant shift from conventional airfield lighting (halogen) to LED AGL; and lastly, (3) the needs for more reliable energy-efficient, cost-effective and easily maintainable/upgradable AGL systems.
Understanding the shifts and momentum in AGL industry, Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2016 has been developed to expand its status as a Global Premier networking and learning platform for Airport Operators, Airport Authorities, Defence Forces and Aviation Technologies, Services Providers around the world to discuss and share insightful experiences on building a more energy-efficient, cost-effective AGL systems with maximised capacity, optimal safety that can meet future growth of Global air traffic.
Global AGL Project Case Studies!
Beside developing agenda governed by our distinguished board of special advisors, Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2016 London will continue to present new panel of expert speakers from Leading Global Airport Leaders with in-depth hands-on experiences in Designing & Installation, Testing & Commissioning, Inspecting & Maintenance of Airfield Ground Lighting systems, diversified case studies, novel perspectives and solutions, as well as recent & future projects, technology adoption and regulatory updates.
Discover the unmatchable ideas and solutions you are looking for through participating in presentations and panel discussions with expert speakers from:
- Dubai Airports Company
- Houston Airports System
- Denver International Airport
- Airports Company South Africa (ACSA)
- Munich Airport
- Birmingham International Airport
- Aeroporti Di Roma (ADR)
- Oman Airports Management Company
- Iran Airports Company
- Hamad International Airport
- Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Heathrow Airport
- Cairo International Airport
- Innsbruck Airport
- Narita International Airport Corporation
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Key Benefits of Attending Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2016
· Improve maintenance, inspection strategies for maximising AGL serviceability
· Review the pros and cons in implementing LED lighting systems and the key
considerations in LED installation project management
· Maximise capacity of Airfield lighting systems and airfield operations and minimise issues with AGL power line communications
· Save operational costs and energy consumption in Airfield Lighting
· Improve on maintenance, inspection and commissioning strategies and AGL serviceability
· Design AGL systems ensuring practical upgradability
· Adopt strategies and experiences from airports upgrading their AGL systems
· Review the pros and cons in implementing LED lighting systems and the key considerations
· Join in-depth discussions on new ideas and practical strategies with other major airports’ AGL leaders and leading AGL systems technology suppliers
Who you will meet at Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2016?
Head / Director / Manager / Specialist / Senior Engineer / Engineer in the following functions:
- Airfield ground lighting (AGL)
- Airfield maintenance / Airfield inspection
- Technical services
- (Electrical) Engineering Maintenance
- Airside Operations / Airfield Operations
- Airport Systems Engineering
- Facilities/Utilities/Asset management
- Airport operations
From, but not limited to:
- Airport Operators, Aviation Authorities (civilian and military airport), Airforces
- Technologies providers and Consulting organisations