AIF NYYP: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Panel
Who says Indian-Americans only go into finance and medicine? Come hear from an all-star panel of young desi innovators who’ve launched their own companies. Find out how they came up with their business ideas, what it's like to start a company as an Indian-American, and the challenges they faced in getting their companies up and running. The panel will feature two Forbes 30 Under 30 honorees, as well as innovators in industries ranging from fast-casual dining to financial technology.
We're excited to have beer provided by Bira 91, food provided by INDAY, and chocolate samples provided by Tache Artisan Chocolate.There will also be wine and other refreshments served.
- Kavita Shukla: Founder & CEO of Fenugreen
- Rohan Desphande: Co-Founder & CTO of Fundera
- Rishi Singh: Founder & CEO of Tiingo
- Aditi Malhotra: Founder & CEO of Tache Artisan Chocolate
- Basu Ratnum: Founder & CEO of INDAY
Looking forward to seeing you all on December 14th!