AHHE'S Talent Acquisition & Retention Panel
Wednesday, December 7, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (EST)
You're invited to attend the Association of Hispanic Healthcare Executives' (AHHE) Annual Panel, with this year's topic on Talent Acquisition and Retention. The audience will include hospital executives, physician, nurse and dental association leaders as well as college career service professionals. Confirmed panelists are representing health systems, insurance carriers, community health centers, the federal government and the pharmaceutical industry.
Moderator: Christopher Rodriguez, MA, Human Resources Director, NYC Department of Education
- Michael Melendez, Associate Regional Administrator, Division of Medicaid and Children's Health Operations, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Mary Comerford-Hewitt, Vice President, Human Capital Business & Program Development, Northwell Health
- David Crawford, Vice President, Talent Acquisition, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Nancy J. Di Dia, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer & U.S. Head, Diversity, Inclusion & Engagement, Boehringer Ingelheim USA
- Syrine A. Reese, M.Sc., Head of Talent Acquisition, Healthfirst
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
6:00pm - 8:30pm
Northwell Health/Lenox Hill Hospital, Einhorn Auditorium
131 E 76th Street, New York, NY 10021
For more information, email: email@example.com
Sponsors: There will be three (3) tables available for exhibitors. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*If you were a 2016 sponsor, email us at email@example.com for your complimentary admission code.
Visit our website: www.ahhe.org